Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Top Blogs List

The Everywhereist's is a blog about a husband and wife that travel around together. The husband is on business and the wife tags along because she was laid off from her job, she than started this blog talking about all of their experiences. I am interested in this blog because I am interested in traveling the world one day.


OkTrends is a blog by Christian Rudder that "uses Math to get you dates". It is more of a humorous blog but it uses statistics and observations from millions of people on OkCupid. I believe that with today's society the things that they post about are mainly true, although it is being joked about.



The Big Picture reports the news using pictures, they tell more of a story and really give you an "eye" for what is actually going on in our world, it started in 2008. I am the kind of person that perfers to see what is going on rather than being told and that is why this is one of my top blogs. If you clink on this link for, The Big Picture, you will be taken to some of the magnificent photos that are used to report the news.

the Big Picture

Get Rich slowly is a blog that teaches you how to reach financial goals such as saving for a house payment, paying for college, and ensuring retirement. This blog intrigues me because I am recently on the first step of starting to support myself and this blog gives me tips on how to save and be smart with my money.

Adam Baker talks about selling a product

The Hairpin is a blog about how-to videos, dating tips and fashion picks that is strictly written by woman. This was one of my top blogs because outside of school I am interested in looking good and learning how to do things for myself, this blog gives me tips on how to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment