Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Cats, Lumberjacks, Open football season.

University of Arizona and Northern Arizona University opened up the football season on Saturday September 3, 2011. Our Wildcats and head coach Mike Stoops lead us to a victory with a score of 41 UofA and 10 NAU. Arizona football attendance is outstanding, averaging about 53,000 per game, said UA News. I was personally at my family's tailgate before the game and I was interviewed by on of the journalists there on how I believe our team is going to do this year. After I answered her questions she video taped my outfit because I was covered in red and blue from head to toe. I also attended the game and cheered them on to a victory, along with the other thousands of people that attended. The opening game was a success and I look forward to seeing the wildcats succeed and hopefully making it to the rose bowl!


                                                             Photo by Luke Adams.

No comments:

Post a Comment